COLLISION REPAIR CENTER
Welcome to our Body Center where we can perform the services to restore your GM vehicle’s safety, comfort, and performance. Here’s where you can schedule an appointment, learn what to expect from our body center experts, the reasons for using genuine GM parts, related collision repair information and other services we offer.
Jeff Coley - Manager
– Our training consists of Factory, I-CAR, ASE, Dupont refinishing and Products, Car-O-Liner frame equipment, Car-O-Liner computerized measuring.
WORK EXPERIENCEOur repair center is capable of working on any make and model of vehicles in service today. With our trained technicians and new equipment, we are capable of making any size repairs, Both the Manager and Asst. Manager have been in the collision repair industry for more than nineteen years. All of our repair technicians have had extensive training. Our painter has over fifteen years experience in the paint field.
1. Computerized Estimating
2. Computerized Invoicing (A.D.P)
3. Computerized Measuring
4. Unitized and Full Frame Straightening
5. Down Draft Baking Paint Booth
6. Computerized Color Mixing System
7. Color Matching System
8. Mig Welding
9. A/C R12 and R13A Recovery and Recycling System
10. 4 Wheel Alignment System
11. Tire Balancing Equipment
12. Above Ground Vehicle Lifts
13. Supplemental Restraint System Diagnostics
14. Anti-Lock Brake System Diagnostics
15. Wrecker Service – Capable of lifting any type vehicle
16. Detail Facility
17. Shuttle Van Service
18. RENTAL Cars Available
Our Collision Repair Center is also backed by an award winning Service Department with more than twenty-two certified technicians capable of repair to most makes and models. Also, the parts department here at Herb Easley Motors, Inc. keeps a well-stocked inventory which assists us in timely repairs.