Exterior:Imperial Blue Metallic
Interior:LIGHT TITANIUM/EBONY, PREMIUM CLOTH SEAT TRIM
Engine:8 Cylinder Engine
Automatic Climate Control
Sunroof / Moonroof
- Wheels, 4-16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) 8-lug chrome-styled steel includes chrome center caps and steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels) Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered (Upgradeable to (PY0) 4-16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) 8-lug polished forged aluminum wheels)
- Tires, LT245/75R16E all-season, blackwall (Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package. Includes 5 tires with (E63) Fleetside pickup box. Includes 4 tires with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Tire, spare LT245/75R16 all-season, blackwall includes 16" (40.6 cm) steel spare wheel and spare tire carrier (Requires (ZW9) pickup box delete)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear (Orders with (ZW9) Pickup box delete will not include a Spare Tire Carrier unless a spare tire is ordered)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete or (VF7) rear bumper delete.)
- Bumper, front chrome includes chrome bumper end caps
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad (Not available with (ZW9) pickup box delete.)
- Air dam, Black
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding (Upgradeable to (DL3) outside heated, power-adjustable, power-folding mirrors when (PDD) Exterior Plus Package is ordered or (DPN) outside vertical camper mirrors.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver-and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab Models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab Models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab Models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Door handles, Black
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, driver and front passenger manual reclining center fold-down armrest with storage, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion (includes auxiliary power outlet), adjustable outboard head restraints and storage pockets on Extended and Crew Cab models
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Seat trim, Premium Cloth
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Extended and Crew Cab models also include rear floor mats) (May be substituted with (BG9) Black rubberized vinyl floor covering.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Steering wheel includes theft-deterrent locking feature
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, tachometer, voltmeter and oil pressure indicators
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down (Includes front passenger Express-down when (PDD) Exterior Plus Package is ordered.)
- Door locks, power includes Remote Keyless Entry
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Remote vehicle starter prep package, includes Remote Keyless Entry (To enable remote start capability, new key fobs and vehicle reprogramming are required. Please see dealer for details. Remote Keyless Entry does not lock/unlock tailgate when (PDD) Exterior Plus Package is ordered.)
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock
- XM Radio. XM Radio includes 3 trial months of service. XM turns your world on with commercial-free music channels from Rock to Jazz, Country to Classical, Latin Pop to Hip Hop, and virtually everything in between, all in amazing digital sound. Turn on your favorite Sports with every Major League Baseball game from Opening Day until the World Series, NHL Hockey, the PGA TOUR and college football and basketball. Plus XM brings you the biggest names in news and talk, outrageous comedy, award-winning family programming -- wherever you go from coast to coast. Exclusive live concerts, Oprah and Friends, Radio Disney, and so much more. Find what turns you on. (Available only in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. Visit gm.xmradio.com for more details. Not available with (U3U) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and multimedia navigation, (UVB) AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD/DVD player and DVD-based navigation or (UE0) OnStar, delete.)
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Engine, Vortec 6.0L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI (360 hp [268.4 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 380 lb-ft of torque [513.0 N-m] @ 4200 rpm) with (E63) fleetside pickup box, 312 hp [232.6 kW] @ 4400 rpm, 373 lb-ft. [503.5 N-m] @ 4400 rpm with (ZW9) pickup box delete)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, heavy-duty, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (Requires (LY6) Vortec 6.0L V8 SFI engine)
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Air cleaner, high-capacity
- Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator tank
- Rear wheel drive
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 125 amps
- Frame, hydroformed front section
- Recovery hooks, front, frame-mounted
- GVWR, 9200 lbs. (4173 kg)
- Suspension, front independent, torsion bar
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs semi-elliptic
- Steering, power, recirculating ball
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Exhaust aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance (Requires C*20753 or C*20743 Models.)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information)
- OnStar, 1-year of Safe and Sound plan. Includes Automatic Crash Notification, Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, a link to all Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock (requires power locks), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling and Remote Horn and Lights (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. If the order type is FDR, (UE0) OnStar delete will be forced on. Visit onstar.com for system limitations and details. Not available with a ship-to of Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. For a list of vehicles with Automatic Crash Notification visit onstar.com. Remote Door Unlock requires (AU3) power door locks.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
this new 6.0 is very powerfull.and mated to the 6sd.it is very eficent,handles my 21 ft bass boat with no problem,still turnes better milage than f-150-mid rane power and tourque is the best.onstar is awsome,best value on market,i will add a fisher v-plow to it this fall,Read more reviews at Cars.com
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Jul 25, 2020
BA is very informative and helpful. He was friendly and a...
BA is very informative and helpful. He was friendly and a pleasure to work with. I looked at several cars and he was knowledgeable about all of them. He asked lots of questions and put me the car that fit me and my lifestyle.
Mar 27, 2020
A GREAT Intelligent and straight forward salesman he led...
A GREAT Intelligent and straight forward salesman he led ME right to what I was needing AND I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE CHOICE HE HELPED ME MAKE. I RECOMMEND BRENLAN ALLEN TO EVERY CUSTOMER.
Feb 15, 2020
Mr.Allen is a wonderful sales employee! Helped us get an...
Mr.Allen is a wonderful sales employee! Helped us get an amazing deal on a great car! Would use him when purchasing in the future!!
Jan 14, 2020
Easy to work with, very accommodating, knowledgeable and...
Easy to work with, very accommodating, knowledgeable and helpful! The entire staff work well together and make sure the deal gets made the first time.
Jan 04, 2020
Great customer service
B.Allen and Harvey were a pleasure to work with, They are very knowledgeable.They want to get you in the right vehicle and a payment plan that works with your budget. Great thanks!
Jul 01, 2020
It is not very often you go into a car dealership, and...
It is not very often you go into a car dealership, and the very first car they show you ends up being the one you take home! Juan Sandoval & Herb Easley Motors took care of it all! He was beyond helpful, and met all of our needs! I can't begin to thank Juan & Herb Easley enough!
May 15, 2020
Juan is amazing, kind, friendly, and overall a great...
Juan is amazing, kind, friendly, and overall a great salesman. If looking for a new/preowned car, our overall experience with Herb Easly was great!! Thank you for helping us with finding a new car.
May 15, 2020
Highly recommend Juan! Super friendly brought the car by...
Highly recommend Juan! Super friendly brought the car by to me since I couldnt get off work. Made buying a car super easy and hassle free!! Thanks for everything!
May 15, 2020
I've bought 4 brand new cars in my life, dealing with...
I've bought 4 brand new cars in my life, dealing with dealerships and salesmen. I bought an almost new 2018 truck from Juan and had the best, easiest, most stress free buying experience in my 61 yo life. Thanks Juan & Herb
Apr 18, 2020
Everyone there was very helpful and nice! I Got the car I...
Everyone there was very helpful and nice! I Got the car I came for and couldn’t be happier! great place to go if you’re looking for a new car!
Feb 25, 2020
Bought our 2020 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab from Mike Fairchild
Mike was extremely friendly and patient with us choosing between a Colorado and the Silverado 1500. He went out of his way to put us at ease and get us exactly what we wanted. This is the second vehicle that we bought from Mike and will definitely be back to him for any future purchases!!!
Dec 31, 2019
Best Chevy Dealer in Texoma
I’ve purchased all of my vehicles at Herb Easley in Wichita Falls, TX. Mike Fairchild is who i would recommend anyone to he’s super nice and very chill. Makes buying a car a easy experience. The whole team at Herb Easely are great.
Oct 11, 2019
We were very comfortable and at ease the entire time. Mike Fairchild was the best. He showed us every detail about our new truck and made us feel right at home. We are proud to be part of the Herb Easly Chevy family!
Oct 08, 2019
Love Herb Easley!!
Mr. Fairchild was wonderful to deal with, was very knowledgeable and determined that himself and his management team could offer me a great deal. And evidently so, I bought my first Chevrolet and couldn't be happier. Thank you all at Herb Easley!
Sep 03, 2019
Excellence in sales and service!
Mike Fairchild is an awesome salesman. He sold us his first car (an Equinox) in 2014, and he has done a great job of following up with us on a regular basis. We just purchased a 2019 Silverado pickup from him this weekend. We didn't think twice about where to go when we decided we wanted a new onw. We have had great service from the service department. Also, we are able to call Mike with any questions and he always gets right back to us. After we made our selection, Mike went over all the details of the paperwork. Harvey was very efficient and professional in filling out our paperwork. The sales manager was also very helpful with the sale and answered all our questions. Mike amazes us with his knowledge about all the vehicles. I would highly recommend this dealership and this salesman!! Murray Dawson
Jan 09, 2020
Everyone at Herb Easley was extremely kind and friendly....
Everyone at Herb Easley was extremely kind and friendly. They were helpfulI in every way. Hunter is an awesome young man.I will definitely continue to do business with Herb Easley. We had a very pleasant experience.
Sep 25, 2019
2019 Chevy Blazer
Mark & Hunter did a wonderful job showing me exactly what I wanted! Both were very professional! The test drive provided a great insight into the multitude of features this car provides! Morris had me drive by some reflective windows and asked "How do you like the look of yourself in this car?" I truly am in love with my new car thanks to this team at Herb Easley!
Sep 21, 2019
Love My Chevy
Upon arriving we were met by a friendly sales rep. Our sales rep ( Mark Campbell ) was very knowledgeable and helped us narrow our choice to a vehicle that best fit our driving needs. We left very pleased with the process, and love our new Chevy Siverado. Looking forward to a great relationship with Herb Easley Chevrolet.
Sep 03, 2019
Excellence at it's Best
From the moment my husband and I stepped on the lot we were greeted by a wonderful salesman Ralph Zamora. It was smoking hot that day but we never felt rushed and Ralph took his time showing us each truck and explaining all of the features. Moving into the dealership we were greeted as we hit the door and I can't tell you how many times we were met with concern that was genuine.
Aug 08, 2019
Easy and smooth transaction
Mark was great and never made me feel pressured to purchase. He was very knowledgeable and made this purchase so easy for us to make. I find the processing of purchasing a car exhausting and after my last purchase I vowed to never buy another car due to the back and forth negotiations. He was patient with us while my husband and I were deciding if this is what we wanted to purchase. It took me around 3 weeks to decided to purchase a car and I am very happy with my decision. I can say with 100% certainty that I will purchase another car from Mark and the team at Herb Easley!
Sep 30, 2019
This is the sixth vehicle I’ve purchased from Herb Easley always quick to the point and out the door with a car. Charles is a straight shooter.
Sep 07, 2019
Herb Easley renewed faith in a Chevy dealership
Herb Easley as a dealership was great to buy a new Chevy from. I was looking for a specific Tahoe or Surburban. I looked at the few dealership that had that vehicle and some over 400 miles from where I live. I narrowed down one at Classic in Sugarland Tx. I was treated horribly from that dealership. They were high balling the price of the vehicle as well as shorting my trade in. I got close to finally buy one but the day I was about to buy it the salesman would not return my calls or texts and the Chevy insensitives expired. I luckily found one in Witchita Falls at Herb Easley. I called and got with Devin. Dealing with Devin and Chris was a pleasant experience. They answered all my questions and helped me get the vehicle I wanted. They were upfront with any and all issues and felt they were honest and patient with my buying experience. I talked with Devin for multiple days going over price, trade in, and vehicle requirements, and in the end My wife got the Tahoe she wanted. It was nice dealing with a small town dealership that is there to help you buy the right vehicle and at a great price. I really want to thank Devin and Chris, and really happy with our new vehicles. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a new Chevy and make sure you ask for Devin and Chris. Also, bring some cookies.
Sep 02, 2019
We drove all the way to Herb Easley from DFW to trade in our car for a new Chevy Traverse. We’ve had great experience here in the past, and knew they would take care of us again. And boy did they! Great service, and they went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we needed in our new traverse. Thanks again!
Aug 17, 2019
Yet another satisfying purchase experience. No hassle, no nonsense - just fair, honest, straight forward relationship. I have complete trust in the HE team, form cradle to grave, with the ownership of this and all my Chevrolet vehicles, Of particular note is new car sales representative Charles Bowden - my trusted friend for more than 25 years. Highly recommended to any new or returning customer.
Aug 15, 2019
Buying a new truck.
The overall experience of buying this truck was good. Charles, the salesman was very helpful in every way, his explanation of how the functions of the truck work was outstanding. Harvey did his job well, without any badgering. I found the financial part of buying to be somewhat lacking in that I had to point out a difference in the offered price and the printed price. I also had to request and explanation of an added cost to me that I found was an option, which I declined. These issues do nothing to enhance the reputation of any dealership as I have encounter a similar situation at other dealerships. when you add a cost to the price of a vehicle and then say it is a benefit to the buyer, it shouldn't cost the buyer for that so called benefit. I have never enjoyed buying a new vehicle and the some of the above just enforces that feeling.
Feb 29, 2020
Thank you Randy and Quinton for making the purchase of...
Thank you Randy and Quinton for making the purchase of our 2020 VW Tiguan such an easy fun experience. So glad we chose Herb Easley
Feb 28, 2020
Randy Castro was really awesome and helpful, he has good...
Randy Castro was really awesome and helpful, he has good people skills and I felt comfortable I give him a five star rating, he made me happy.
Jan 09, 2020
Randy was awesome, he stay late with us, and everything...
Randy was awesome, he stay late with us, and everything was how I was expecting!! I will definitely going back because We got very good attention!
Dec 09, 2019
I've lived in the Wichita Falls area for the last 40...
I've lived in the Wichita Falls area for the last 40 years and I've never purchased a car in Wichita Falls. I've probably purchased 20 cars in my lifetime, and looked at all of the dealers here, but all of them were pretty shady. This was my first good experience and will give the local economy another chance in the future. I appreciate the help that Randy and Quentin gave me. Not big on haggling and need a real price point to start off with. I'm sure I didn't make off like a bandit, but I feel good about the purchase.
Nov 18, 2019
What can’t I say about Quinton and Randy? They were...
What can’t I say about Quinton and Randy? They were amazing salesmen and really down to earth. Great communication and understood what we came there for. They even stayed late, on a Saturday mind you, just to get us into the vehicle we wanted. I am SO happy with my Tiguan and can’t wait to have it for many, many years. Thank you so much to Quinton and his team, you are greatly appreciated!!
Jul 28, 2019
Called my boys up Jerry Yaggi and Tommy Hester and they worked their magic. All worked hand in hand in making the deal work for us. Excellent experience and best of all, took very little time ....
May 27, 2019
Purchased a preowned vehicle
I was treated with much care and concern for my needs! Everyone was so polite! It made for such a wonderful experience! I definitely recommend this dealership. I also earned a chance to get into the money machine. It was so much fun! I left there with my nice new (to me) Mitsubishi and a handful of cash! What could be more exciting!
May 23, 2019
Love my new car!!!!
Had a great time and very amazing help!!! They were very friendly and really made it a awesome time!!! Will definitely be back!!! Thanks Mr. Ralph and Mr. Flynn
May 01, 2020
Really good salesman. Great guy. Caring and worked to get...
Really good salesman. Great guy. Caring and worked to get me the best deal possible. No pressure at all. Gave me all the information I needed
Mar 02, 2020
Went in searching for a reasonably priced family car. We...
Went in searching for a reasonably priced family car. We were super indecisive and everyone was patient and very knowledgeable, definitely got the best deal possible! Will never go anywhere else, Patterson’s are scammers compared to these guys.
Jan 12, 2020
Easy process. Great guy to work with. It was the right...
Easy process. Great guy to work with. It was the right pice and to good of a deal to pass up. Im happy to have done business with Joseph.
Dec 30, 2019
Nelson is awesome!
Herb Easley is a great place to buy your vehicle/boat/ATV.ect. They will go beyond on helping you to get what you want. Nelson is a great salesmen.thank you! Happy New Yr.😉
Please Note: We are working toward a goal of accurately and timely updating pricing on a huge inventory. However, accounting errors and human errors occur which can affect the accuracy of this online information. Please call us to confirm pricing and availability before you visit. All prices are plus TT&L. We strive to ensure all pricing and information contained in this website is accurate. Dealer reserves the right to refuse any sale due to pricing errors and will not be held responsible for any errors resulting from typos, inaccurate detail information or technical mistakes. We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors at any time. Prices do not include any dealer documentation fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. It is possible that there could be accessories that were added to the vehicle that are not reflective on internet prices. Please verify all prices with your sales consultant because errors are possible, although every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information on the website. Some incentives include financing with select lenders, GM Financial. All pricing is based upon the vehicle being delivered at the zip code 76306. Tax, title, license and Dealer Added Services (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (940) 437-0763 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.