Exterior:Silver Ice Metallic
Interior:JET BLACK, DELUXE CLOTH SEAT TRIM
Engine:4 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:26 CITY / 32 HWY
Satellite Radio Ready
Side-Impact Air Bags
- Wheels, 17" (43.2 cm) aluminum
- Tires, P225/65R17 all-season blackwall
- Wheel, spare, 16" (40.6 cm) steel
- Tire, compact spare, T135/70R16 blackwall
- Luggage carrier provisions, roof-mounted (Included and only available with (WBL) Redline Edition.)
- Trim, Bright lower window
- Active aero shutters
- Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- Headlamp control, automatic on and off with automatic delay
- Glass, acoustic, laminated windshield
- Glass, deep-tinted, rear
- Mirror caps, body-color
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, manual-folding
- Liftgate, rear manual
- Door handles, body-color
- Seats, front bucket
- Seat adjuster, driver 8-way power with 2-way power lumbar
- Seat adjuster, front passenger 4-way manual
- Seat, rear split-folding with center armrest
- Head restraints, 2-way adjustable (up/down), front
- Seat release levers, 2nd row mechanical release levers in cargo area
- Power outlet, 2nd row auxiliary, 12-volt
- Floor mats, carpeted front
- Floor mats, carpeted rear
- Steering wheel, 3-spoke, deluxe
- Steering column, tilt and telescoping
- Steering wheel controls, audio, phone interface and driver information center controls
- Speedometer, miles/kilometers
- Display, driver instrument information enhanced, monochromatic
- Window, power with driver Express-Up and Down
- Window, power with front passenger Express-Down
- Windows, power, rear with Express-Down
- Door locks, power with lock-out protection
- Keyless Open, includes extended range Remote Keyless Entry
- Keyless Start, push-button
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed
- Theft-deterrent system, unauthorized entry
- Remote panic alarm
- Air conditioning, semi-automatic, single-zone
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Power outlet, front auxiliary, 12-volt
- USB port with auxiliary input jack, located in the center stack storage area
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Sunglass storage, overhead
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, covered
- Assist handle, driver
- Assist handle, front passenger
- Assist handles, rear outboard
- Map pocket, driver seatback
- Map pocket, front passenger seatback
- Shift lever, leather-wrapped
- Power outlet, cargo area auxiliary, 12-volt
- Audio system, Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 7" diagonal color touch-screen and AM/FM stereo, includes Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones; featuring Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Noise control system, active noise cancellation
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on nearly all 2018 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month All Access trial subscription with over 150 channels including commercial-free music, plus sports, news and entertainment. Plus listening on the app and online is included, so you'll hear the best SiriusXM has to offer, anywhere life takes you. Welcome to the world of SiriusXM. (IMPORTANT: The SiriusXM Satellite Radio trial package is not provided on vehicles that are ordered for Fleet Daily Rental ("FDR") use. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Antenna, roof-mounted (Black.)
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system (Go to my.chevrolet.com/learn to find out which phones are compatible with the vehicle.)
- Chevrolet 4G LTE and available built-in Wi-Fi hotspot offers a fast and reliable Internet connection for up to 7 devices; includes data trial for 1 month or 3GB (whichever comes first); EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Available Wi-Fi requires compatible mobile device, active OnStar service and data plan. Data plans provided by AT&T. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Engine, 1.5L Turbo DOHC 4-cylinder, SIDI, VVT (170 hp [127.0 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 203 lb-ft of torque [275.0 N-m] @ 2000 - 4000 rpm)
- Transmission, 6-speed automatic, electronically-controlled with overdrive includes Driver Shift Control
- Axle, 3.50 final drive ratio
- GVWR, 4464 lbs. (2025 kg)
- Fuel, gasoline, E15
- Engine control, stop-start system
- Driver Shift Controls
- Front-wheel drive
- Suspension, front MacPherson strut
- Suspension, rear 4-link
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc 16" front and rear
- Brake, electronic parking
- Brake lining, high-performance, noise and dust performance
- Exhaust, single outlet
- Mechanical jack with tools
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Traction Control
- Daytime Running Lamps, separate cavity, LED
- Air bags, dual-stage, frontal, driver and right front passenger with passenger sensing system, thorax side-impact, seat mounted, driver and right front passenger, head curtain, side front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- OnStar and Chevrolet connected services capable; EFFECTIVE WITH RETAIL SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Visit onstar.com for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model.)
- Chevrolet Connected Access with 10 years of standard connectivity which enables services such as, Vehicle Diagnostics, Dealer Maintenance Notification, Chevrolet Smart Driver, Marketplace and more; EFFECTIVE WITH SALES STARTING 5/1/2018. (Limitations apply. Not transferable. Standard connectivity available to original purchaser for ten years from the date of initial vehicle purchase for model year 2018 or newer Chevrolet vehicles. See onstar.com for details and further plan limitations. Connected Access does not include emergency or security services. Availability and additional services enabled by Connected Access are subject to change.)
- Rear Vision Camera
- Door locks, rear child security, manual
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitor, manual learn with Tire Fill Alert (Does not apply to spare tire.)
- Horn, dual-note
Other Vehicles You May Like
We love the styling, all of the options, comfort, power, ride. The best we've purchased in a long time.Read more reviews at Cars.com
Contact a Top Rated Specialist
Jul 25, 2020
BA is very informative and helpful. He was friendly and a...
BA is very informative and helpful. He was friendly and a pleasure to work with. I looked at several cars and he was knowledgeable about all of them. He asked lots of questions and put me the car that fit me and my lifestyle.
Mar 27, 2020
A GREAT Intelligent and straight forward salesman he led...
A GREAT Intelligent and straight forward salesman he led ME right to what I was needing AND I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE CHOICE HE HELPED ME MAKE. I RECOMMEND BRENLAN ALLEN TO EVERY CUSTOMER.
Feb 15, 2020
Mr.Allen is a wonderful sales employee! Helped us get an...
Mr.Allen is a wonderful sales employee! Helped us get an amazing deal on a great car! Would use him when purchasing in the future!!
Jan 14, 2020
Easy to work with, very accommodating, knowledgeable and...
Easy to work with, very accommodating, knowledgeable and helpful! The entire staff work well together and make sure the deal gets made the first time.
Jan 04, 2020
Great customer service
B.Allen and Harvey were a pleasure to work with, They are very knowledgeable.They want to get you in the right vehicle and a payment plan that works with your budget. Great thanks!
Jul 01, 2020
It is not very often you go into a car dealership, and...
It is not very often you go into a car dealership, and the very first car they show you ends up being the one you take home! Juan Sandoval & Herb Easley Motors took care of it all! He was beyond helpful, and met all of our needs! I can't begin to thank Juan & Herb Easley enough!
May 15, 2020
Juan is amazing, kind, friendly, and overall a great...
Juan is amazing, kind, friendly, and overall a great salesman. If looking for a new/preowned car, our overall experience with Herb Easly was great!! Thank you for helping us with finding a new car.
May 15, 2020
Highly recommend Juan! Super friendly brought the car by...
Highly recommend Juan! Super friendly brought the car by to me since I couldnt get off work. Made buying a car super easy and hassle free!! Thanks for everything!
May 15, 2020
I've bought 4 brand new cars in my life, dealing with...
I've bought 4 brand new cars in my life, dealing with dealerships and salesmen. I bought an almost new 2018 truck from Juan and had the best, easiest, most stress free buying experience in my 61 yo life. Thanks Juan & Herb
Apr 18, 2020
Everyone there was very helpful and nice! I Got the car I...
Everyone there was very helpful and nice! I Got the car I came for and couldn’t be happier! great place to go if you’re looking for a new car!
Feb 25, 2020
Bought our 2020 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab from Mike Fairchild
Mike was extremely friendly and patient with us choosing between a Colorado and the Silverado 1500. He went out of his way to put us at ease and get us exactly what we wanted. This is the second vehicle that we bought from Mike and will definitely be back to him for any future purchases!!!
Dec 31, 2019
Best Chevy Dealer in Texoma
I’ve purchased all of my vehicles at Herb Easley in Wichita Falls, TX. Mike Fairchild is who i would recommend anyone to he’s super nice and very chill. Makes buying a car a easy experience. The whole team at Herb Easely are great.
Oct 11, 2019
We were very comfortable and at ease the entire time. Mike Fairchild was the best. He showed us every detail about our new truck and made us feel right at home. We are proud to be part of the Herb Easly Chevy family!
Oct 08, 2019
Love Herb Easley!!
Mr. Fairchild was wonderful to deal with, was very knowledgeable and determined that himself and his management team could offer me a great deal. And evidently so, I bought my first Chevrolet and couldn't be happier. Thank you all at Herb Easley!
Sep 03, 2019
Excellence in sales and service!
Mike Fairchild is an awesome salesman. He sold us his first car (an Equinox) in 2014, and he has done a great job of following up with us on a regular basis. We just purchased a 2019 Silverado pickup from him this weekend. We didn't think twice about where to go when we decided we wanted a new onw. We have had great service from the service department. Also, we are able to call Mike with any questions and he always gets right back to us. After we made our selection, Mike went over all the details of the paperwork. Harvey was very efficient and professional in filling out our paperwork. The sales manager was also very helpful with the sale and answered all our questions. Mike amazes us with his knowledge about all the vehicles. I would highly recommend this dealership and this salesman!! Murray Dawson
Jan 09, 2020
Everyone at Herb Easley was extremely kind and friendly....
Everyone at Herb Easley was extremely kind and friendly. They were helpfulI in every way. Hunter is an awesome young man.I will definitely continue to do business with Herb Easley. We had a very pleasant experience.
Sep 25, 2019
2019 Chevy Blazer
Mark & Hunter did a wonderful job showing me exactly what I wanted! Both were very professional! The test drive provided a great insight into the multitude of features this car provides! Morris had me drive by some reflective windows and asked "How do you like the look of yourself in this car?" I truly am in love with my new car thanks to this team at Herb Easley!
Sep 21, 2019
Love My Chevy
Upon arriving we were met by a friendly sales rep. Our sales rep ( Mark Campbell ) was very knowledgeable and helped us narrow our choice to a vehicle that best fit our driving needs. We left very pleased with the process, and love our new Chevy Siverado. Looking forward to a great relationship with Herb Easley Chevrolet.
Sep 03, 2019
Excellence at it's Best
From the moment my husband and I stepped on the lot we were greeted by a wonderful salesman Ralph Zamora. It was smoking hot that day but we never felt rushed and Ralph took his time showing us each truck and explaining all of the features. Moving into the dealership we were greeted as we hit the door and I can't tell you how many times we were met with concern that was genuine.
Aug 08, 2019
Easy and smooth transaction
Mark was great and never made me feel pressured to purchase. He was very knowledgeable and made this purchase so easy for us to make. I find the processing of purchasing a car exhausting and after my last purchase I vowed to never buy another car due to the back and forth negotiations. He was patient with us while my husband and I were deciding if this is what we wanted to purchase. It took me around 3 weeks to decided to purchase a car and I am very happy with my decision. I can say with 100% certainty that I will purchase another car from Mark and the team at Herb Easley!
Sep 30, 2019
This is the sixth vehicle I’ve purchased from Herb Easley always quick to the point and out the door with a car. Charles is a straight shooter.
Sep 07, 2019
Herb Easley renewed faith in a Chevy dealership
Herb Easley as a dealership was great to buy a new Chevy from. I was looking for a specific Tahoe or Surburban. I looked at the few dealership that had that vehicle and some over 400 miles from where I live. I narrowed down one at Classic in Sugarland Tx. I was treated horribly from that dealership. They were high balling the price of the vehicle as well as shorting my trade in. I got close to finally buy one but the day I was about to buy it the salesman would not return my calls or texts and the Chevy insensitives expired. I luckily found one in Witchita Falls at Herb Easley. I called and got with Devin. Dealing with Devin and Chris was a pleasant experience. They answered all my questions and helped me get the vehicle I wanted. They were upfront with any and all issues and felt they were honest and patient with my buying experience. I talked with Devin for multiple days going over price, trade in, and vehicle requirements, and in the end My wife got the Tahoe she wanted. It was nice dealing with a small town dealership that is there to help you buy the right vehicle and at a great price. I really want to thank Devin and Chris, and really happy with our new vehicles. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a new Chevy and make sure you ask for Devin and Chris. Also, bring some cookies.
Sep 02, 2019
We drove all the way to Herb Easley from DFW to trade in our car for a new Chevy Traverse. We’ve had great experience here in the past, and knew they would take care of us again. And boy did they! Great service, and they went above and beyond to make sure we got everything we needed in our new traverse. Thanks again!
Aug 17, 2019
Yet another satisfying purchase experience. No hassle, no nonsense - just fair, honest, straight forward relationship. I have complete trust in the HE team, form cradle to grave, with the ownership of this and all my Chevrolet vehicles, Of particular note is new car sales representative Charles Bowden - my trusted friend for more than 25 years. Highly recommended to any new or returning customer.
Aug 15, 2019
Buying a new truck.
The overall experience of buying this truck was good. Charles, the salesman was very helpful in every way, his explanation of how the functions of the truck work was outstanding. Harvey did his job well, without any badgering. I found the financial part of buying to be somewhat lacking in that I had to point out a difference in the offered price and the printed price. I also had to request and explanation of an added cost to me that I found was an option, which I declined. These issues do nothing to enhance the reputation of any dealership as I have encounter a similar situation at other dealerships. when you add a cost to the price of a vehicle and then say it is a benefit to the buyer, it shouldn't cost the buyer for that so called benefit. I have never enjoyed buying a new vehicle and the some of the above just enforces that feeling.
Feb 29, 2020
Thank you Randy and Quinton for making the purchase of...
Thank you Randy and Quinton for making the purchase of our 2020 VW Tiguan such an easy fun experience. So glad we chose Herb Easley
Feb 28, 2020
Randy Castro was really awesome and helpful, he has good...
Randy Castro was really awesome and helpful, he has good people skills and I felt comfortable I give him a five star rating, he made me happy.
Jan 09, 2020
Randy was awesome, he stay late with us, and everything...
Randy was awesome, he stay late with us, and everything was how I was expecting!! I will definitely going back because We got very good attention!
Dec 09, 2019
I've lived in the Wichita Falls area for the last 40...
I've lived in the Wichita Falls area for the last 40 years and I've never purchased a car in Wichita Falls. I've probably purchased 20 cars in my lifetime, and looked at all of the dealers here, but all of them were pretty shady. This was my first good experience and will give the local economy another chance in the future. I appreciate the help that Randy and Quentin gave me. Not big on haggling and need a real price point to start off with. I'm sure I didn't make off like a bandit, but I feel good about the purchase.
Nov 18, 2019
What can’t I say about Quinton and Randy? They were...
What can’t I say about Quinton and Randy? They were amazing salesmen and really down to earth. Great communication and understood what we came there for. They even stayed late, on a Saturday mind you, just to get us into the vehicle we wanted. I am SO happy with my Tiguan and can’t wait to have it for many, many years. Thank you so much to Quinton and his team, you are greatly appreciated!!
Jul 28, 2019
Called my boys up Jerry Yaggi and Tommy Hester and they worked their magic. All worked hand in hand in making the deal work for us. Excellent experience and best of all, took very little time ....
May 27, 2019
Purchased a preowned vehicle
I was treated with much care and concern for my needs! Everyone was so polite! It made for such a wonderful experience! I definitely recommend this dealership. I also earned a chance to get into the money machine. It was so much fun! I left there with my nice new (to me) Mitsubishi and a handful of cash! What could be more exciting!
May 23, 2019
Love my new car!!!!
Had a great time and very amazing help!!! They were very friendly and really made it a awesome time!!! Will definitely be back!!! Thanks Mr. Ralph and Mr. Flynn
May 01, 2020
Really good salesman. Great guy. Caring and worked to get...
Really good salesman. Great guy. Caring and worked to get me the best deal possible. No pressure at all. Gave me all the information I needed
Mar 02, 2020
Went in searching for a reasonably priced family car. We...
Went in searching for a reasonably priced family car. We were super indecisive and everyone was patient and very knowledgeable, definitely got the best deal possible! Will never go anywhere else, Patterson’s are scammers compared to these guys.
Jan 12, 2020
Easy process. Great guy to work with. It was the right...
Easy process. Great guy to work with. It was the right pice and to good of a deal to pass up. Im happy to have done business with Joseph.
Dec 30, 2019
Nelson is awesome!
Herb Easley is a great place to buy your vehicle/boat/ATV.ect. They will go beyond on helping you to get what you want. Nelson is a great salesmen.thank you! Happy New Yr.😉
Please Note: We are working toward a goal of accurately and timely updating pricing on a huge inventory. However, accounting errors and human errors occur which can affect the accuracy of this online information. Please call us to confirm pricing and availability before you visit. All prices are plus TT&L. We strive to ensure all pricing and information contained in this website is accurate. Dealer reserves the right to refuse any sale due to pricing errors and will not be held responsible for any errors resulting from typos, inaccurate detail information or technical mistakes. We reserve the right to correct any pricing errors at any time. Prices do not include any dealer documentation fees. All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact dealer for most current information. It is possible that there could be accessories that were added to the vehicle that are not reflective on internet prices. Please verify all prices with your sales consultant because errors are possible, although every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information on the website. Some incentives include financing with select lenders, GM Financial. All pricing is based upon the vehicle being delivered at the zip code 76306. Tax, title, license and Dealer Added Services (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance or lease offers.
Tax, title, license (unless itemized above) are extra. Not available with special finance, lease and some other offers.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at (940) 437-0763 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.